Friday, June 17, 2011

Sometimes when a lady is unemployed.....

She comes up with raps about characters in tv shows....in this case, Game of Thrones.


Viserys Targaryen RAP

My name's Viserys Targaryen-Stop STOP your stare-y-in'
The ladies come before me-it's my children they'll be carryin'
I do what I want and I do what I please, I'll be the king of seven kingdoms, you'll be on your knees!
I came to party, didn't come to shed blood, but if you mess with my ego, b^&%, I'll f&*( you up!
Gave my sis to a homie likes horses and braids, I don't call her my queen, I just call it a trade.

Gonna raise an army, gonna run this town, I got the goldilocks that go great with that crown!
Jump up if you hear me, jump up if you're down, otherwise start runnin', I'll put you in the ground!

Viserys Targaryen, the tales they tell are harrowin'
Sculls I'll be pummelin', ladies fall a stumblin'
Viseys! Targaryen! This sh&* ain't vegetarian! You wanna see a monster? I ain't no shrimp, I'm a lobster! -----A LOBSTER!


Sidenote: this rap is sort of stereotypically misogynistic but it works because this character is a total bad guy/creepy women-hater. So it fits. Get it?

No comments: