Monday, April 12, 2010

Reasons Why Imaginary Relationships Rule

HAN SOLO will Never
-ignore my text messages and phone calls
-make me feel dumb
-tell me that I don't need to lose weight, but I could tone up
-impregnate me
-embarrass me
-make me regret my life choices
-make me feel unappreciated
-be a boring date
-be under-dressed
-be needy
-stop being sexy


Note: I'm not saying "real" men have subjected me to all of the above...I'm just pointing this stuff out. WOW I am a night owl these days....

3 comments:

Kelsy said...

In love with that picture.

Andi B. Goode said...

Hear hear! (Though, I'm an Indiana Jones gal myself ;])
-Andi x

Margaux said...

Oh honey, trust me...I am too. haha I've just been watching the Star Wars movies for the first time in a long time, and I almost forgot how rapturously cute this man was...(oh my god) 30 years ago.