Friday, November 6, 2009

FRIDAY

I have been so very very busy avec school, you wouldn't believe it. We're talking twelve-thirteen hour days here, folks. But now I'm home and I made myself pasta and aside from homework and rehearsing this weekend, I can take a break and collect myself and breathe a little more deeply (through my mouth since my sinuses are HORRID currently). But this rambling and whining must cease!!! I don't have many thoughts unrelated to my cold, and all the things I've got to do, but.......I had a good Halloween. Here are some silly pictures I took of myself as Little Red Riding Hood. Happy November!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costume

Andi B. Goode said...

You are so cute!
-Andi x

hannah, heart city said...

so adorable, you are a perfect red!

emma wallace said...

What a sexy Little Red Ridinghood! Love the outfit and your quirky expression. Adorable.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Margaux said...

thanks, ladies! :)